Dijon baked salmon is incredibly flavorful, moist, and flaky, and a healthy dinner recipe that can be made in under 30 minutes!
- Coho Salmon: You can use one large filet or individual filets, it’s up to you.
- Parsley: Just a handful of fresh herbs adds an amazing punch of flavor.
- Dijon Mustard: The distinctive flavor of Dijon is what makes this recipe so darn good. I don’t recommend yellow mustard as a substitute.
- Lemon Juice: A little bit of lemon juice gives the Dijon spread zing.
- Oil: Avocado oil or olive oil will work here.
- Garlic: Garlic always adds a little savory, aromatic oomph.
- Salt, And Pepper: Season to your liking.
- Stir together the chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, avocado oil, garlic cloves, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Slather that Dijon mixture on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven.
You can now buy premium Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon at the best price. We are also offering 5lb packing for local deliveries around Edenton, NC., and Virginia Beach, VA.