Our kids new favorite dish
All you need and what to do
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 1/2 Tb olive oil
- Place cloves in foil. Drizzle olive oil. Bake cloves 375* 45 min until soft.
- 1 Tb unsalted butter
1lb Alaskan Halibut (kohnefamilyseafoods.com)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Raise oven temp to 425*.
- Heat butter in oven proof pan over low heat.
- Add fish to melted butter turning once. Place in oven 10 minutes. Fish should be opaque.
- While fish bakes, process garlic, Mayo, and parm cheese in food processor.
- Remove fish and generously smear it with Mayo mix.
- Turn oven to high broil. Broil fish 4 min until golden brown.