Wild sockeye salmon brushed with honey and mustard glaze is the ultimate light, healthy meal. Whether you bake it in the oven or grill it, this easy 20-minute fish recipe is a must-make!
- ½ pounde charlotte potatoes, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 1 fennel bulb, core removed and cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes on the vine
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped dill, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- 1 pound Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets, skin removed
You can now buy premium Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon at the best price. We are also offering 5lb packing for local deliveries around Edenton, NC., and Virginia Beach, VA.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F, place a large baking tray in the oven to heat up. Toss the potatoes, fennel, garlic, and 1 tbsp olive oil together, season, and scatter on the hot tray. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Toss the veg, then nestle in the tomatoes and lemon slices; return to the oven for 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, mix the dill, crème fraîche, and 1 tbsp water in a bowl; season and set aside. Set a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pat the salmon, fillets dry with kitchen paper, then brush all over with the remaining ½ tbsp oil. Season and fry for 3 minutes on each side. Serve the fish with the dill sauce and veg, spooning over any juices from the baking tray and sprinkling with the extra chopped dill.