Wild sockeye salmon brushed with honey and mustard glaze is the ultimate light, healthy meal. Whether you bake it in the oven or grill it, this easy 20-minute fish recipe is a must-make!
- 2 lb wild sockeye salmon filet skin on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried mint
- Turn the grill to medium-high and preheat to 450°F.
- Whisk together the honey mustard glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Rinse the salmon fillet and pat dry with paper towel. Brush olive oil over the salmon on both sides – keeping skin on. Season with salt and pepper.
- When grill is hot, place fillet skin side up, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on high. Carefully flip salmon over, and cook another 3 minutes making the skin golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the grill, brush with glaze and let rest for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
You can now buy premium Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon at the best price. We are also offering 5lb packing for local deliveries around Edenton, NC., and Virginia Beach, VA.