In under 20 minutes, you can prepare this baked Sockeye Salmon recipe, the one pan dinner idea you need for your dinner! Flavored with lemon and garlic, this easy recipe makes the perfect flaky and juicy sockeye salmon with tender asparagus roasted in the same pan.
- Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets, skin-on, patted dry with paper towels
- olive oil
- fresh chopped parsley and thyme
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side-down on the baking sheet and rub each fillet with the remaining olive oil.
- Rub the salmon fillets evenly with garlic, parsley, and thyme.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fillets.
- Arrange the asparagus around the fillets in a single layer. Toss around to coat with the olive oil.
- Season the salmon and the asparagus with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Roast for 10 to 11 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 135˚F to 140˚F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve with the asparagus.
You can now buy premium Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon at the best price. We are also offering 5lb packing for local deliveries around Edenton, NC., and Virginia Beach, VA.